Re: traps for reviewers

Subject: Re: traps for reviewers
From: Jan Stetson <jks -at- CONCENTRA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 19:10:04 +0500

On the topic of including odd humor bits in documents, just to see if
they're really paying attention:

At a previous job where I worked as a developer, the techwriters had
included the word 'ocelot' in the glossary. Just put it in there,
with a reasonable, accurate, short definition.

The docs had been released, in the field for 3 years when I started
work there. I was the first to comment on it.

OBTW, How do you tittilate an ocelot? Ocelate her tits a lot.

It's been a long day...

Jan Stetson Concentra Inc.
jks -at- concentra -dot- com 201 Broadway
Cambridge, MA