Okay okay -- "uncle" already !!!

Subject: Okay okay -- "uncle" already !!!
From: "Chas. Bosdet" <WLFTRIX -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 23:00:49 -0500

IN THE LAST EPISODE ...
A friend and I had a little wager as to what Audrey C. meant by "SME" in one
of her postings. Nothing to overwhelm the Bank of Mellon, mind; just a US$1
bet. Whereupon Subject Matter Experts fairly *swarmed* onto Techwr-L and
even into our own humble mailbox. (Who says tech writers don't know how to pa
rty?)

THE OUTCOME
We are SMEsmerized, of course, not only by the sheer volume of replies but by
the number of apparently destitute editorial brothers and sisters who want a
piece of the buck. Result:

Never in the course of human contact have so few
owed so much to so many.
-- Wolf Trix

We'll happily share the spoils once we divine a way to carve the buck into a
thousand bytes. Send your S.A.S.E.s early. ;-)

-- Chas.
Somewhat Maudlin Executor and
Past Would-be Shaker of the World Currency Market
BS, SME