Re: STYLE: Prefaces/Introductions

Subject: Re: STYLE: Prefaces/Introductions
From: Bex <rebeccaf -at- COMPNEWS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 09:37:07 +0100

I do read the preface and introduction.
I don't know whether or not most other people do.
If I use and introduction I'd try and keep it to one page because I
suspect they don't but might if it was short enough.

Rebecca Filardo, IS-Liaison /\ /\
PA Data Design, The Bishop's Manor / o o \ Phone: UK 01430 432480
Howden, N Humberside DN14 7BL > ^ < Fax: UK 01430 432022