Re: QUERY: Translating Windows terms

Subject: Re: QUERY: Translating Windows terms
From: Jackie Campana <jcampana -at- ARCADA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 09:43:54 PDT

This info came from the Interpreter & Translator's list (Lantra-l)....

ftp site: ftp.microsoft.com

directory: /developr/msdn/newup

filename: glossary.zip (approx 4MB)

I haven't checked this out for myself yet.

Good luck.

Jackie Campana Arcada Software
Technical Writer Lake Mary, FL
jcampana -at- arcada -dot- com

Subject: QUERY: Translating Windows terms
Author: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL> at INTERNET
Date: 3/28/95 9:36 AM

Did someone here mention that Microsoft's glossary of Windows terms
in various languages is available electronically?

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| - Death to fanatics! - ||