Re: "Tech Writer" name

Subject: Re: "Tech Writer" name
From: MONETTE DENISE P 678-3843 MACA <dmonette -at- ARL -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 08:11:30 -0700

Technical writer/editor seems to cover what I do for a living; edit and
rewrite technical reports, papers, etc. (some user documentation, but not
what anyone outside of the military or government would consider user's
guides). I don't think you can get too much more tecnhnical than this.

As I said before, it seems that everyone on this list thinks that
technical writers only do computer documentation. If you aren't going to
share, we are going to take our toys and go home.

Just a comment, not a flame.
* Denise Monette Technical Writer/Editor dmonette -at- arl -dot- army -dot- mil*
*** Find yourself. Play hide and seek alone. ***