Another of my e-mail addresses is temporarily off-line

Subject: Another of my e-mail addresses is temporarily off-line
From: Patrick O'Connell <patrick -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 11:07:50 -0500

I'm beginning to think someone up there (or, I suppose, out there on the Net)
doesn't want me to receive e-mail -- at ALL.

A wee while ago I posted a message to the effect that patricko -at- eicon -dot- com,
as an e-address for me, wouldn't be working for who-knows-how-long and that:

patrick -at- eicon -dot- com

and

titanide -at- micro -dot- org

could be used in its stead. Well, folks, that second address is now, and until
further notice, null and void. The apartment building where my personal-
Internet-access-providing friend resides, er, resided, burned down to the
GROUND yesterday. All of his computer equipment was completely toasted. Thank-
fully nobody was hurt.

If anybody's wondering why I've been so quiet lately, well, THIS account is on
a UNIX machine and I have to use ELM for mail and [puff cheeks, pinch mouth
closed] vi to compose outgoing messages. The only good thing I can say about
this situation is: it sure makes you think about what you want to write
BEFORE you start typing...

PatO'
|\| Patrick Brian O'Connell ! Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
.|| These are my opinions, not ! Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x3250|
\| Eicon Technology's. ! Net (B):patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |