Re: MS Internet Assistant

Subject: Re: MS Internet Assistant
From: "Shelly M. LaRock" <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 16:08:49 EST

I've just started using Internet Assistant, and I
find it to be extremely easy to use. I already
knew how to code HTML before using I.A., though,
so perhaps that is why I found I.A. so easy.

I would guess that you would need at least a basic
understanding of HTML before you could use I.A.,
but I'm sure you wouldn't need to know anything
extensive.

My advice would be to find a WWW site that can
provide you with a little background about HTML
and some of the basic tags. That way, you
should have a much easier understanding of
what the <br> button or the <hr> button
are for.

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu