What Matter Subject Matter?

Subject: What Matter Subject Matter?
From: Michael Kenward <m -dot- kenward -at- BBCNC -dot- ORG -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:56:46 +0000

====== Bits cut out for brevity

>John Gear (catalyst -at- pacifier -dot- com)

John

Spot on. It is a step forward from my suggested "Technical Experts" because
we aren't always talking about Technical. If it really is necessary to have
an expansion of "Expert" "Subject" is probably tbe best.

Now what are the chanes of persuading everyone else to take notice of this
idea?

You say that trainers are the perpetrators of this crime. Sadly, they are
often the last people to acknowledge that they might have anything wrong.
They are even slower to change their ways.

Michael Kenward, Professional Ignoramus
m -dot- kenward -at- bbcnc -dot- org -dot- uk