Quiry: International Technical Communication

Subject: Quiry: International Technical Communication
From: Joy Yunker <yunkerj -at- MSCD -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 15:54:27 -0600

Metropolitan State College of Denver is developing an International Emphasis
in the Department of Technical Communications.

I would apprciate knowing if anyone is teaching or knows of a college or
university that is teaching courses in International Technical Communication.
I would like to know the name of the course and a person to contact about the
course.

Please contact me at internet address: YunkerJ -at- MSCD -dot- EDU or Bitnet address:
YunkerJ -at- MSCD -dot- Thanks for your help.

jy