Tech Writing Postion in Atlanta

Subject: Tech Writing Postion in Atlanta
From: sam stuhlman <stuhlman -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 03:33:53 -0700

I'm currently recruiting for the following full-time position in the
Atlanta area:

Technical writer with 2 to 4 years of experience. Need to know MS Word
and RoboHelp. Financial background is a plus.

Preference is given to local candidates. Sorry, but none of my clients
are currently interested in students or recent grads.

Please reply to me by email at stuhlman -at- netcom -dot- com, as I no longer
subscribe to this list. Put the postion you're interested in in the
subject line. Thanks.

Sam Stuhlman
The Ion Group, Inc.

stuhlman -at- netcom -dot- com