Product packaging

Subject: Product packaging
From: "Elizabeth A. Kibler" <eak -at- SDSP -dot- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 09:43:05 PDT

I currently work in a software development group. We need to investigate our
options for "professional packaging" of our product distributions:

3-8 x 11 spiral bound manuals
software distributed on CD
other information such as release notes, etc.

I realize this question is vague, but can anyone out there give me suggestions
on where/how to start?

Thanks!

And many thanks to those who gave me suggestions on converting files from
Ventura to FrameMaker.

Liz K.
eak -at- sdsp -dot- mc -dot- xerox -dot- com