Re: What Degree Would You Get?

Subject: Re: What Degree Would You Get?
From: "Savidge, Jim" <JSAVIDGE -dot- INT-MAIL -at- SMTP -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 09:12:00 CDT

I think a person should get a degree in something they are interested in.
Getting a degree just for the sake of getting a specific job is a sure
way to unemployment when the job changes. Studying for a degree should
be fun and enjoyable if you are going to spend four to six years doing
it. In most cases you are going to gravitate to a writing job in a
subject that you enjoy anyway. I know I have and I enjoy my work

The most basic skill we bring to our job is learning something new and
presenting it in a form others can understand. That makes us different
and employable..

Jim Savidge
jsavidge -at- intecom -dot- com