Workplan forInitiating On-line Documentation Use

Subject: Workplan forInitiating On-line Documentation Use
From: "Heard, Lallie" <LHH01 -at- CPFSAT2A2 -dot- HOMEDEPOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 13:25:17 EST

Does anyone know of a good resource that details the processes and
deliverables you would have to address to initiate use of on-line
documentation where currently only paper documentation exists? I just
got put "in charge" of this project and need a model to present to
information systems types.

I would also greatly appreciate any sage advice from any of you who have gone
through this process
from the ground up (read: not even an authoring tool yet).

Please respond to me directly. I had signed off the list over
Christmas and need to get reinstated with my new address, which is
lhh01 -at- cpfsat2a2 -dot- homedepot -dot- com -dot-