Re: Career longevity

Subject: Re: Career longevity
From: "mrw.EMAIL" <manu!mrw -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 08:53:02 -0400

19:29

Shelly wonders about career longevity...

Well, Shelly, I've been with the same company for nine years this time around.
(I say "this time around" because I started out here in 1979 as a shipping
clerk, then worked my up to tech writer, then left for a year and a half. I
came back in '86 as a Senior Tech Writer.) I'm currently an Instructional
Designer, having transferred departments a little over two years ago.

FWIW
Mary