Subject: TECHWR-L Recept. at STC Annual Conference
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 08:13:44 -0500

Hello all! I saw Barb's message, and I decided that it is time to
speak up. (A few folks have contacted me by personal Email.)

I propose that those of us who are going to the STC Annual Conference
in Washington, DC in a couple of weeks should informally meet at the
Welcome Reception on Sunday evening, like we did last year. We can
identify each other by the yellow stickers that I will pass out again
this year.

NOTE: This is by no means "my" event. Anybody else who wants to be
a host can have some stickers to pass out. Somebody else may also
want to organize a breakfast meeting for those of you who are
morning persons.

Who: All lurkers and participants on techwr-l

What: techwr-l subreception at the Welcome Reception at
the 42nd Annual STC Conference

When: 23 April 1995, at 8:00 P.M.
(the Welcome Reception is from 7 to 10 P.M.)

Where: Sheraton Ballroom, Lobby Level
Meet against the FAR wall (South wall)

If you want to volunteer to make a sign for the wall, please be my guest!

I look forward to seeing you there.

LaVonna

PS: Forgive me if this is a duplicate. I posted this message on
Monday afternoon, and I haven't yet seen it show up (Wed. morning).
LF

LaVonna F. Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
technical writer for COREComm
1994-1995 OK Chapter President,
Society for Technical Communication
Ethernet (n): Something used to catch the Etherbunny.