Re: What are TechWhirlers?

Subject: Re: What are TechWhirlers?
From: Bex <rebeccaf -at- COMPNEWS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 16:31:52 +0100

On Sun, 9 Apr 1995, Valarie Morris wrote:

> I'm new here. I've seen "TechWhirler" in a few messages and can envision a
> few things ... mostly tech writers marching around happily twirling batons
> and I'm sure that's not right. Could anyone tell me what a TechWhirler is?

I seem to be getting these message rather late so I suspect somene else
has already answered this. In case not: I thought 'tech whirl' was
the colloquial pronounciation of 'techwr-l', which is the abbreviation
of 'technical writ(er/ing) list.

> > Thanks. >
> Valarie

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Rebecca Filardo, IS-Liaison /\ /\
PA Data Design, The Bishop's Manor / o o \ Phone: (01144)(0)1430 432480
Howden, N Humberside DN14 7BL > ^ < Fax: (01144)(0)1430 432022

Previous by Author: Re: Mindless Screen Shots
Next by Author: ?Jobs in UK?
Previous by Thread: What are TechWhirlers?
Next by Thread: refresh vs. update summary

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads