Multiple messages from me

Subject: Multiple messages from me
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 07:52:59 MST

To everyone I sent mail to last week:
My host system began having problems on Saturday and was not
fixed until Monday afternoon. As a result, my e-mail software would appear
to send the mail, but then not get an acknowledgement back from
the host. So everytime I brought up my e-mail software, it would
resend all the mail.

Some of you may have received *several* copies of messages from
me. *I'm very sorry.* The system is fixed and there are no more
doppelgangers of my e-mail roaming about.

Sorry to have posted this to the list, but it affected several
list subscribers.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=