Word 6.0 vs. Frame 5.0

Subject: Word 6.0 vs. Frame 5.0
From: Susan Kloster <srk -at- PLAZA -dot- DS -dot- ADP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 05:54:41 -0700

Hi all...

HELP!
My boss has all but decided to upgrade our software from WordPerfect 5.1DOS
to Word 6.0 based on $$$$, not application. His options are Framemaker
5.0, Word 6.0, or WordPerfect 6.0. I'm inclined to believe Frame is the way
to go, if for no other reason, it's the direction the industry seems to be
heading.

Is there anyone who can help me out? I need to know how Word measures up to
Frame.
I need some specific pros and cons. Please hurry...the money's been bugeted
this fiscal year.
Susan Kloster srk -at- plaza -dot- ds -dot- adp -dot- com
Technical Writer (503) 294-4200 ext 2299
ADP Dealer Services