STC Conference

Subject: STC Conference
From: Andrea Carson <carson%mspo1 -at- MPRGATE -dot- MPR -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 15:12:00 PDT

Hello All,

I've been lurking on this list for a little while now, and while the mail is
sometimes overwhelming, I really enjoy, and learn from, the interaction.

I am attending the STC Conference, but my husband and I have turned it into
a vacation of sorts and he is coming with me (we have four children and we
jump at any chance to get away alone together). While I am attending the
workshops and meetings etc., he will be doing some sightseeing and relaxing,
but I wanted to know if there is any way I can buy some food tickets so that
he can come to breakfast with me, and the opening buffet, etc.

I'm going to be quite busy with the conference (which I'm really looking
forward to, especially since it's my first time) and I wanted to be able to
spend at least a little time with him.

Thanks for any information.

Please reply to me at:
carson -at- mprgate -dot- mpr -dot- ca