Screen capture tools & hypertext

Subject: Screen capture tools & hypertext
From: Jerre Beal <0002100168 -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 14:34:00 EST

-- [ From: Jerre Beal * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

I have been off the internet and this forum since December, so please excuse me
if I seek information that has been floating around recently. Please answer
directly to me.

I am looking to recommend a screen capturing tool to my company and it has
literally been years since I have used one (Clip 'n' Save, HotShot Graphics,
Storyboard). I would like to know what's out there, the features and the pros
and cons of each.

Additionally, I need the names of tools for writing hypertext and on-line help.
The only product that has been mentioned to me is RoboHelp. I would like to
know what's out there, the features and the pros and cons of each.

Please respond to Jerre Beal: 0002100168 -at- mcimail -dot- com

Thank you. jerre
Atlanta, GA