Re: Platforms

Subject: Re: Platforms
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 1995 08:37:00 PDT

> No one has a Sparcstation at home. :-)

I've had a SPARCstation at home for years. Since my work averages at
least one illustration or table per page, it's very difficult to
be productive without composing directly in the target package (in
my case, Interleaf). Admittedly, Interleaf for DOS is every bit
as good as the Sun release (identical, in fact), and much cheaper.
It just wasn't available the day I carted the workstation home.

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon * Writer * robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (408) 321-8771
4271 North First Street, #106 * San Jose * California * 95134-1215