Technical Instructor - Plano, TX

Subject: Technical Instructor - Plano, TX
From: JPMartin1 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 08:27:27 -0400

SRX is seeking a highly motivated Technical Instructor to train our
distributors, end users, and third-party maintenance personnel in our product
line. Our product line includes PBX, Call Center, CTI, and 911 products.

The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years telephony experience
- Excellent customer interface and communication skills
- Self-motivated
- Ability and willingness to learn new products
- Classroom instruction experience
Experience with PBX, Call Centers, or CTI is a plus.

Typical duties include: classroom instruction, setting up hardware for
classes, administration of documentation and enrollment, and input on
upgrading courseware. Some travel required.

For more information or to apply, contact:
Pam Holt 214/985-2775
FAX 214/985-2633

-JPM