STC Conference Locations

Subject: STC Conference Locations
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 07:11:07 MST

Good Monday morning, all!

I'm sure envious of everyone who is attending the STC
Conference. I hope you all have a good time.

I was wondering...is the STC Conference always held in the D.C.
area, or does it rotate to different cities? I'd like to see one
in Phoenix sometime.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=