Discussion: ForeHelp

Subject: Discussion: ForeHelp
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 07:49:13 EDT

I have used RoboHelp and currently use ForeHelp. I find that ForeHelp is better
for several reasons. First, you do not need MS Word. It is OK to produce RTF
files, but not necessary. We use Word(im)Perfect and export ASCII text files to
be imported into ForeHelp. Another reason I like ForeHelp is that it is its own
word generator. You really do not need a secondary application. Linking is
easy, keeping track of your links and jumps is a snap, and you can test as you
go, without having to generate a complete help file. If you need more help on
this, contact me directly.

david dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet.
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage.