I'll Be Back . . .

Subject: I'll Be Back . . .
From: George Hayhoe <george -dot- hayhoe -at- SRS -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 06:48:00 -0400

I'm unsubscribing for the next 10 days or so while I attend the STC
board meeting and annual conference in Washington, and then begin the
transition into my new life as an independent consultant.

I just wanted to say thanks to the many folks on the list who have
helped and enriched me professionally through your contributions to
next week.

--George Hayhoe (New Address: GFHayhoe -at- aol -dot- com)
Assistant to the President for Recognition Programs, STC