Getting together in DC (reminder)

Subject: Getting together in DC (reminder)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 14:51:03 -0500

Because the list mail distribution takes a day or so, I thought
that today would be the best day to remind everyone that all
in Washington, DC are invited to get together at a sub-reception.

What: techwr-l sub-reception
When: Sunday, April 23, about 8:00 pm during the Welcom Reception
Where: The Sheraton Ballroom, Washington, DC
Let's meet at the far wall--the wall opposite the
stage or the entertainment

We probably won't have a sign, just look for the yellow stickers
that read either of these messages:

+ I lurk on TECHWR-L.

LaVonna

PS: I also have a Security Awareness Bulletin that I will
forward to anyone who will be travelling.
LaVonna F. Funkhouser technical writer for COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com 1994-1995 OK Chapter President,
Society for Technical Communication
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.