Freelance Writers/Editors Needed - Seattle/Redmond

Subject: Freelance Writers/Editors Needed - Seattle/Redmond
From: "Donna M. Sakson" <Donna -at- SAKSON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 16:00:00 PDT

Our company provides technical communicators on a contract basis for a
variety of software and telecommunications companies in the Seattle area.
We are the primary technical communications vendor for one of the world+s
largest software companies.

Some of our most frequent needs include:

Technical Writers who can write and compile Windows Help files.
Prior writing experience with end user or programming/engineering
documentation required. Commercial software manual documentation
experience preferred.

Technical Writers who can read programming code (C, C++, Visual Basic).
Solid documentation writing experience required.

Copyeditors with a solid background in both online and print technical
manual editing. Commercial software editing preferred.

Editors with technical tradebook publishing experience. Author
motivation/management skills, substantive editing and rewiting
experience in a deadline-oriented publishing environment, and
excellent language skills required. Software experience a plus.

S&T OnSite
4464 Fremont Avenue North, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98103
fax 1-206-632-6927