Re: TW Classifications

Subject: Re: TW Classifications
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- PC-SERV1 -dot- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 16:32:54 -0700

Kelly Hoffman has what I consider a great classification: Learning
products engineer. To my way of thinking, it's pretty all encompassing
because it does not imply solely writing manuals. It implies total
communication between the manufacturer and its customers which can take on
several forms, written, visual, and audio.

Kelly--apologies if this embarasses you at all, but I really was quite
taken with your title.

Linda
lindaa -at- pc-serv1 -dot- emtek -dot- com
In hearing, there is wisdom. In speaking, repentance.
Confucius

EMTEK Health Care Systems
Tempe, Arizona
USA