Re: Converting Adobe Illustrator

Subject: Re: Converting Adobe Illustrator
From: Heilan Yvette Grimes <HEP2 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 04:17:52 -0400

>Can anyone tell me how I can convert a graphic created in
>Adobe Illustrator into a .WPG file?

There is a wonderful program called Debabelizer (available in DOS and MAC
platforms) which converts virtually any from/to any other. There are
translators for:

MAC: Clipboard, EPSF, MacPaint, PHotoshop, PICS, PICT1, PICT2, PixelPaint,
Quicktime Movives, QuickTime Stills, RIFF, Scrapboook, Startup Screen, Sys 7
Picture Icons, Sys 7 Picture Previews, Targa, Tiff, Thunderscan

DOS/WINDOWS: BMP, DPaint ANM, Dr. Halo CUT, EPSF, FLI, FLC, IFF/LBM & PBM,
IMB, Lotus PIC, MSP Type 1, PCP, PCX/PCC, Pictor, TGA, Tiff, WPG

GENERAL: Abekas, BOB, GIF, Kodak Photo CD, JPEG, OMF Interchange, Pixar, Raw
Custom, Raw RGB, FLE, QDV

APPLE SERIES: Apple II and II GS files

ATARI ST: Degas, NEO, Spectrum

COMMODORE 64: C64

COMMODORE AMIGA: IFF/LBM HAM, HAM-8

SILICON GRAPHICS: IMAGED FILES

SUN MICROSYSTEMS: SUN Rasterfiles

X WINDOWS

ALIAS: .PIX
Electric Image
Softimage .PIC (SGI)
TIFF Group 4 (fax)
Wavefront: .RLA

And this is only a partial list. This program is amazing. The program is
available from: Equilibrium, 475 Gate Five Road, Suite 225, Sausalito, CA
94965, USA. Voice: 415-332-4343, FAX: 415-332-4433, BBS: 415-332-6152,
Internet: info -at- equil -dot- com

Hope this helps.--Yvette