Request for On-line courses/workshops

Subject: Request for On-line courses/workshops
From: Alan McGrane <McGrane -dot- Alan -at- UNIFACE -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 16:45:15 +0200

Our department is preparing to put our documentation set on-line for the first
time. We are also investigating ways to redesign and improve our on-line help
facility.
Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations, especially regarding:

- consultancy services
- in-house courses
- courses/workshops (preferably in Europe, but the U.S. is also a possibility)
- books/publications/articles
- tools
- on-line editing

Any other useful tips you care to share would also be greatly appreciated.

Alan Mc Grane
mcgranea -at- uniface -dot- nl