Re: Cataloging graphics

Subject: Re: Cataloging graphics
From: Chris Tarski <CTARSK -at- MEDNET -dot- SWMED -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 15:06:57 -0500

RE: Cataloging graphics

Linda: I use Hijaack Browser. You can assign each graphic to one or more
categories that you set up. Hijaack
will keep track of graphics whether they are on a CD-ROM, diskettes, or on your
hard drive.

I bought it just for the Browser and feel it is well worth the money. However,
Hijaack Browser comes as part of a
package deal; you also get:

** Hijaack Pro (converts graphics from one format to another, changes
colors, sharpens contrast, etc.),
** Hijaack Browser (catalogs graphics and maintains a thumbnail on file),
** Hijaack Draw (complete set of vector drawing and transformation tools),
** Hijaack Touch-up (for retouching photos as well as cropping, rotating,
mirrorring, despeckling, embossing,
airbrushing, etc.), and
** Hijaack Smuggler (for importing images into other applications)

As a promotion, I received about a thousand top quality clipart images also.

I have been very pleased with the quality of the products as well as (can you
believe it?!?) the user
documentation. I was in the dark about retouching photos but I was able to
understand the concepts and follow
the step-by-step instructions.

Chris Tarski
ctarsk -at- mednet -dot- swmed -dot- edu