Re: RoboHelp? Other/Better Products?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp? Other/Better Products?
From: David Demyan <concord -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:40:09 -0700

Thomas wrote:

> Anyone know anything about it? I'm starting to investigate packages
> for creating online help over a LAN, to go with MSWord for Windows (WP
> package on all machines in our net). I know zilch about it. Including
> who makes it, how expensive, is it sold in most software retailers,
> what are the pros/cons...

Thomas: I just got a flyer from Blue Sky Software (I think many STC
members may have gotten it) that describes RoboHelp pretty well. I
don't think RoboHelp or any of the WinHelp tools are over-the-counter
items.
PS: Sorry, I can't do the comparision for you; I haven't used the
others.

I'm just passing along the info., without endorsement:

RoboHelp 3.0 (just out) ..... US$499.00

Includes a WinHelp Video Kit that allows you to build multimedia
elements into your help screens (snazz--yyyyy!!!)

Blue Sky Software Corp.
7486 La Jolla Blvd.
Suite 3
La Jolla, CA 92037
(800) 677-4946

Talk to Roger: he seems to know these products.

Dave Demyan *** Mendem Concord, Inc.
(908) 753-8500 *** One Mountain Blvd.
concord -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com *** Warren, NJ 07059
FAX: (908) 754-8224