DO YOU LIKE TECH WRITING?

Subject: DO YOU LIKE TECH WRITING?
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 16:42:26 GMT

-> Would I still enjoy technical writing
-> if I did not have the computer...if I had
-> to place all of that verbage on a notepad
-> or typewriter...if I did not have the colorful
-> splash screens and cute icons to play with?

I get to write about how to play with computers and software all day and
I actually get paid for it. Amazing! It is the perfect combination of
Things To Do for someone who loves technology and loves to write. If it
were a matter of typewriters or notepads I probably would be doing
something else for a living (I also like to drive trucks for money,
so that would do just fine) and writing just for 'recreation' or 'self
expression' with vain dreams of someday becoming rich and famous.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500