Re: STC

Subject: Re: STC
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 09:45:08 -0400

I went to DC and had a great time and learning experience!
I want to say hello to all of my new friends out there!
For all of you who received my e-mail address, I did write it incorrectly!
Here is the correct one:
Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com
NEC Systems Laboratory, Inc.
4 Independence Way
Princeton, NJ 08540
(work) (609) 734-6017