Re: FM4 (Win) and GPFs

Subject: Re: FM4 (Win) and GPFs
From: Sbbrown <sbbrown -at- NANDO -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 10:21:37 -0400

I am currently using FM4 for Windows and have problems with graphics
and GPFs. I have done all of the things FM suggests for importing
my graphics, and I am stillhaving problems. I get a GPF, sometimes,
when I pass over a graphic in teh file, and sometimes I don't. When
I do GPF, the strange thing is that I can cancel out of it and the
app doesn't quit. The graphic is corrupt and I have to replace it, but
my file is ok otherwise.

Ever seen thisone before?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Sandy Brown