PowerPoint 4.0 Cross-Platform Consistency

Subject: PowerPoint 4.0 Cross-Platform Consistency
From: Sam Polese <polese -at- NPRDC -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 08:23:37 PDT

I am looking for someone who is using PowerPoint 4.0 both on a PC and Macintosh.
We currently use the PC version here but I do most of my work on the Mac. If I
purchase the Mac version would there be a seemless cross-platform consistency
between these two types of computers.

In other words, could I receive a presentation done in PowerPoint v4.0 for the
PC, open it up on the Mac, massage it, and then hand it back to the originator
with no problems. Obviously, both platforms would have the same fonts. The Mac
is an FX with System 7.1. Would it be best to upgrade to System 7.5.1 to do
what I want to do?

Any first-hand knowledge of what I am trying to do would be very much
appreciated.

Thank You!

Sam Polese
polese -at- nprdc -dot- navy -dot- mil