Rates for Creating Online Help?

Subject: Rates for Creating Online Help?
From: Marcia Coulter <notjust -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 05:49:04 -0700

What's the going rate for creating online help in the Chicago area?
(Up until now I've gone through an agency, but I have a couple of leads
that I've turned up myself.)
Does anyone ever charge a premium for rush jobs?

If possible, e-mail me directly. Otherwise I'll have to wait for the
digest and one of these folks is really in a rush!

I'll be glad to summarize and post any responses I get.

Thanks so much.

Marcia Coulter
notjust -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com