Re: Re. Syquest vs. CD-R

Subject: Re: Re. Syquest vs. CD-R
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- PC-SERV1 -dot- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 10:28:19 -0700

Geoff,

This is in response to your quote which stated the preference or
rarity of Syquest and CD's at service bureaus.

I think this is largely dependent on the area. I know from experience that
in Utah and Arizona, at least, CD-R is more common at service bureaus than
Syquest. If you are back east, that may be exactly the opposite.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Linda

Stand quiet in your own circle

EMTEK Health Care Systems
Tempe, Arizona
USA

On Tue, 2 May 1995, Geoff Hart wrote : (snipped)