Technical Writing Periodicals?

Subject: Technical Writing Periodicals?
From: "Elaine M. Haupt" <elaine -at- KEG -dot- XICOR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 17:49:39 PDT

Calling all Techwrlers ...

Would you recommend any periodicals to your fellow Tech Writers?
I'm in the process of compiling a list of Technical Writing periodicals
for a local STC Chapter's Resource Guide, which will be published on the WWW.

I loosely define periodicals as any regularly-published document of specific
(or tangential -- if you make a good case for it) interest to most Technical
Writers.

The format of the entries in the Resource Guide will be:

Name: <of the periodical>
Audience: <the periodical addresses>
Strengths: <why you like it>
Weaknesses:<if any>
Frequency: <weekly, bi-weekly, monthly ...>
Price: <$US>
Available from: <publisher's name, address, phone, etc.>

Any contributions you have for the list are greatly appreciated.

Elaine Haupt
elaine -at- xicor -dot- com