[no subject]

From: news -at- BUBBA -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 07:37:10 CDT

To: techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
From: drg.tiac.net (Donna Golemme)
Subject: DTP software what's best
Date: Wed, 03 May 1995 14:57:33 -0500

I have just been hired to rewrite procedures manuals for a small
consulting business. They currently use Word 6 but the manuals are long,
should be more colorful, and are long. I am learning FrameMaker at home
yet I'm intrigued by Quark and PageMaker from reading reviews. Please
forgive the basic nature of this request, but I'd like some opinions as to
what's best, what's the most fun and why.

Thanks.

Donna G.