Re: get off this list

Subject: Re: get off this list
From: "Marlene J. Reynolds" <reynoldm -at- AGCS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 13:32:12 -0700

---------------------BEGIN FORWARDED TEXT---------------------------------

Hi Marlene,

In case no one else responded to your request, the TECHWR-L list owner is
Eric J. Ray:I

ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Looks like one of the addresses you used should have worked. This is the
standard info Eric posts:

Q: How do I subscribe to TECHWR-L?
A: Send a message to:
LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Leave the subject line blank, and include on the
first line of the message:
SUB TECHWR-L first_name last_name

For example:
SUB TECHWR-L Eric Ray

Q: How do I unsubscribe?
A: Send a message to:
LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Leave the subject line blank, and include on the
first line of the message:
UNSUB TECHWR-L

---------------------END FORWARDED TEXT---------------------------------

Hey, *thanks* Nancy. (And Arlen, Murrie, Harvey, Bev, Chuck, Don and Auli.) You
guys were really nice to try to help me out. I've tried every suggestion,
plus server suggestions, with no success. I guess I'm doomed to stay on this
list, unless of course Eric happens to be reading this. (Eric, every time I send
to you, my mail gets returned unanswered.) Hey, maybe if i ask to stay *on* the
list...

Well, anyway, I guess it's like Aunt Bea's pickles -- "Ya gotta learn to love

Have a great day, everyone.

Marlene