Shareware Program for Word for Windows

Subject: Shareware Program for Word for Windows
From: Manny Ratafia <TMGMAIL -at- YALEVM -dot- CIS -dot- YALE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 10:50:19 EDT

I thought members of this list would be interested in our
shareware program for Word for Windows.

Basically, CommTech PowerSearch helps people handle large amounts
of text.

After you have tried it, I would be very interested to hear what
you think about it.

Feel free to forward this message to any appropriate lists.

Manny Ratafia
tmgmail -at- yalevm -dot- ycc -dot- yale -dot- edu

CommTech PowerSearch can be downloaded by ftp from
oak.oakland.edu (look for the file called POWERSCH.ZIP under the
directory \SimTel\win3\winword\).

POWERSCH.ZIP is also available for download from America Online
and CompuServe. Or, you can use CommTech's BBS at 203/ 495-8604.

For more information, send e-mail with
"CommTech PowerSearch Info" in the SUBJECT to
tmgmail -at- yalevm -dot- ycc -dot- yale -dot- edu -dot-