Re: Writing simple procedures

Subject: Re: Writing simple procedures
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 17:21:00 PDT

> 1. Move the cursor to the XXX toolbox.
> 2. Click on the YYY icon.

> or

> 1. Click on the YYY icon in the XXX toolbox.

I would use one step. However, I think it is important to mention the
information in the order that the user needs to know it or look for it. So:

In the XXX toolbox, click on the YYY icon.

or, for menus:

NO Select Save from the File menu

YES From the File menu, select Save.
Open the File menu and select Save. [etc.]

Just one woman's opinion. (;-)

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com