Glidepoint

Subject: Glidepoint
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 22:52:21 -0700

So, after reading all the rave reviews of the Alps Glidepoint on this
list, I finally went out and bought one. It was a real pain to
install, but mostly because I didn't have a serial port connected.
(Well, I didn't need it when I put my computer together!!) So I had to
do that first, and then remove my bus mouse.

I love it! It's wonderful! Thank you, everyone who raved about it! I
don't have the drag and drop thing down quite right yet, but it's not
too bad.

One of the big selling points for me, as a left-hander, is that it
seems less handed than any mouse I've used. Maybe that's just a
function of the terminology. We've discussed that on this list a lot.
They use 'primary', 'secondary', and 'auxiliary' mouse buttons. I have
it turned sideways and the original 'auxiliary' button is now my
primary button.

Anyway. I think everyone should have them! And, oh, yeah, next time I
put a computer together, I'm putting the serial port in from the
start.:)

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com