Re: to clear up confusion...

Subject: Re: to clear up confusion...
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 10:19:21 -0400

I am sorry for the multiple (and confusing) postings regarding my Microsoft
question. I was having trouble with the return mail address. For the record,
I'd like responses to be sent directly to me at this address:

Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com

Again, I need to know what software Microsoft uses to produce hard copy/online
documentation. If you know of another list where I could find that information,
please point me in the right directiop. This information is time-critical.

Thanks,

Lori Moreland