Re: Titles for Tech Writers

Subject: Re: Titles for Tech Writers
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 07:27:49 MST

Mike Christie <mikec -at- LUNA -dot- SYNTEL -dot- COM> asked for suggestions on
what job title to give himself, since he is in the lucky
position of making that decision himself.

Of all the titles that have been bandied about lately, I liked
"information analyst" the best. I like it better than
information developer because in most cases you are not really
"developing" the information. The information is already there;
you analyze it and restructure it so that the information is
presented in a way that is most useful to the target audience.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=

Mike's post, in part-->