Accumulating a series of clips

Subject: Accumulating a series of clips
From: PETER VOGEL <pvogel -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 11:35:48 +1000

Mike McGraw <mcgraw -at- BROOKTREE -dot- COM> asks:
>I'd like to be able to accumulate a series of clips using the
>Copy function without having to go over to another open document or area
>of the same document and Paste the clipboard contents.

If you are using Word for Windows the Spike function does what you want. The
only catch is that Spike cuts the selected text from the document ask it
collects it. You can either live with that, making a copy of the document that
you don't mind having holes in, or you can make a macro that does a Spike
followed by a Paste (to return the spiked bit to where it came from).

- Amanda