Re: STC attendees reactions to SGML sessions?

Subject: Re: STC attendees reactions to SGML sessions?
From: Tamara Peters <1455 -at- MN2 -dot- LAWSON -dot- LAWSON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:21:00 CDT

As I have been finding out lately, my mailer's a little different, and I
can't see who you are or your address unless you tell me.

So, Jean, and anyone else out there who's interested: I did attend several
SGML sessions which were introductory/overview in nature. Pro's and con's --
real honest stuff from people who have really used SGML. I found them to be
very helpful, and have offered to forward my notes to any who send me a
snail mail address. At my company, we wrote short synopsis of the seminars
we attended at STC for the benefit of other writers and for future planning.

I'll wait a few more days for things to get through the digests, and then
send stuff out.

Tamara Peters
tamara -dot- peters -at- lawson -dot- com

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Tuesday, 9 May, 1995 8:24AM

In article <9505081753 -dot- AA2439 -at- worldcom-18 -dot- worldcom -dot- com> Chet Ensign
<Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- notes -dot- worldcom -dot- com> writes:
>From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- notes -dot- worldcom -dot- com>
>Subject: STC attendees reactions to SGML sessions?
>Date: 9 May 1995 03:23:54 -0000

>Not being able to attend the STC annual conference this year, I'm just
curious.
>Did any readers of TECHWR-L attend any of the SGML sessions that were
offered
>and, if so, did you have any reactions to them? I'm especially curious to
know
>how much interest there was among those attending, and whether they found
the
>sessions worthwhile or not.

>Thanks,

>/chet

>---
>Chet Ensign Phone: (908) 771-9221
>Director, Electronic Publishing Email: chet -at- lds -dot- com
>Logical Design Solutions, Inc. Email(home): censign -at- interserv -dot- com
>---

I'd be interested in responses to these questions, too, so I hope people
will
respond to the newsgroup. Thanks.

Jean Pfleiderer