Contract: Tech Writing - Sacramento - Framemaker/Unix

Subject: Contract: Tech Writing - Sacramento - Framemaker/Unix
From: Douglas Orchard <orchard -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 20:41:35 GMT

This is to announce a contract opportunity for a technical writer to
provide software documentation for network management software. The
environment is heavy Framemaker/Unix. The Unix is more important than
the FrameMaker experience. The contract is 4 months + extensions. Off
Site is not an option.

For more information, please contact Doug Orchard, a recruiter with
Toner Corporation at (800) 500-5339 ext. 202, FAX (916) 649-0352 or
email orchard -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com -dot-