Re: Help! Software sugg. for eng. to do editing with

Subject: Re: Help! Software sugg. for eng. to do editing with
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 10:37:55 -0700

Paul Marvel wrote to Dianne Driskell:

><snip>
>With document compare, the computer displays deleted text with a line
>through it and added text in red. The changes are easy to spot on line,
>and they print as struck through (hmmm, that looks odd) and shaded text.

Not only that, but in Word you can assign a different color to each reviewer,
so that you can tell exactly who changed what. There's a feature in
automatically incorporate all changes,or to prompt at each change before
incorporating. Check the Revision tab in Options... for setup and turn the
feature on from the Tools menu (Revisions).

Bonni "I'm ba-ack" Graham
Manual Labour
"Opinions expressed here exactly match those of my employer, since she's me."